Warhill NaturaL

You can talk with member's and you can ask anything for about server
 
HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Donation list

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aequitas



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Donation list   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:35 am

can you post a list with the stats of all the donator gear and talismans? would be pretty helpful.
Back to top Go down
Linhart12



Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Donation list   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 am

Aequitas wrote:
can you post a list with the stats of all the donator gear and talismans? would be pretty helpful.


u just donate the ammount of Donation coins u want,. than ingame u can check it out, 1 dona coin = 1 euro. Ingame there is prices for the different items u can get =)
Back to top Go down
Aequitas



Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Donation list   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Linhart12 wrote:
Aequitas wrote:
can you post a list with the stats of all the donator gear and talismans? would be pretty helpful.


u just donate the ammount of Donation coins u want,. than ingame u can check it out, 1 dona coin = 1 euro. Ingame there is prices for the different items u can get =)

please don't respond with stupid answers, i know how much the coins cost. I'm asking for the STATS on the weapons, armors, and talismans. like donator g70 bow is xxx~xxx attack, x agility, x strength, x health, x health points, x mana points, x OTP, x whatever and it's 20/20/20 POL, SN, DB or whatever the stats are. that's what i'm asking for, so gtfo of my thread if you don't understand. Anyways, you need to put a list like that on the donation page, or just ss of the weapons when you mouse over them ingame and it shows the stats.
Back to top Go down
Linhart12



Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Donation list   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:45 am

Aequitas wrote:
Linhart12 wrote:
Aequitas wrote:
can you post a list with the stats of all the donator gear and talismans? would be pretty helpful.


u just donate the ammount of Donation coins u want,. than ingame u can check it out, 1 dona coin = 1 euro. Ingame there is prices for the different items u can get =)

please don't respond with stupid answers, i know how much the coins cost. I'm asking for the STATS on the weapons, armors, and talismans. like donator g70 bow is xxx~xxx attack, x agility, x strength, x health, x health points, x mana points, x OTP, x whatever and it's 20/20/20 POL, SN, DB or whatever the stats are. that's what i'm asking for, so gtfo of my thread if you don't understand. Anyways, you need to put a list like that on the donation page, or just ss of the weapons when you mouse over them ingame and it shows the stats.

Relax dude lmao, if u buy the bow ingame it is clean than u gotta pimp it after, the pimp talis is 17 17 17 and SN, than u gotta buy the POL also and DB: check stats of bow at Kalonlines website :p...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Donation list   

Back to top Go down
 
Donation list
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Inquisition list (1750)
» 1000 pt Eldar list
» 1850 Necron List
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» tau 1k list tourney list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhill NaturaL :: General Talk-
Jump to: