Warhill NaturaL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhill NaturaL

You can talk with member's and you can ask anything for about server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop this gay Boss events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SR-Entertainment

SR-Entertainment

Stop this gay Boss events Empty
PostSubject: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:09 am

Mages cant take real advantage of this, except they get a spot as healer (which is unusual)..
PA's get 1kkk / 6. Mages get nothing.

You promised to raise Snowlords's exp to 1kkk too - but u didnt do it.
You promised Ilyer Boss for CW Winner with g65 drop, but it didnt drop.
You made a personal boss for us in Helldungeon - we killed it (BUGGY) and lost 1bar EXP???

Accumulating: No exp for mages, no promised events, even LOSS of exp from Bug-Boss, no g65 as promised.

What the fuck?

CrazyAlex wake up please.....
Back to top Go down
Aequitas

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 pm

my mage gets great exp at bosses on ramp when i heal for guild. stop bitching and deal with it.

Star guild FTW
Back to top Go down
SR-Entertainment

SR-Entertainment

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Aequitas wrote:
my mage gets great exp at bosses on ramp when i heal for guild. stop bitching and deal with it.

Star guild FTW

I do get great exp too in case i go heal.
Well .. bitching imo is just thinking of own advantage... think of fullskilled hermit.

Thats what i call bitching, nub
Back to top Go down
Aequitas

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

don't take shit so serious man, besides who's the ugly bitch in your picture? haha
Back to top Go down
patbug10

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm

It was too much, stfu nab if u have nothing to add. If u get good exp as healer, great - go and fap fap as u like it and die in hellfire. SR is right, ppl need healing are 5 PA's who have aggro so imo 5ppl =/= party for whole server mages, now think about your life and what are u talking about. Greetings, Miracled.
Back to top Go down
SR-Entertainment

SR-Entertainment

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 pm

patbug10 wrote:
It was too much, stfu nab if u have nothing to add. If u get good exp as healer, great - go and fap fap as u like it and die in hellfire. SR is right, ppl need healing are 5 PA's who have aggro so imo 5ppl =/= party for whole server mages, now think about your life and what are u talking about. Greetings, Miracled.
+1

according to my picture... you maybe dare to add ur opinion because u keep hiding behind your computer, right down in the cellar not seeing any sunlight ever.

Well - all i see is: SR got picture, Aequitas not.
I bet u got forbidden to make it public, to not cause hard laughattacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop this gay Boss events   Stop this gay Boss events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop this gay Boss events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhill NaturaL :: General Talk-
Jump to: